Mental Health - Psychology Services
Requested by: Individual | Response provided: 2018-09-18
Category: Mental Health
I write in response to your Official Information Act request, dated 22 August 2018. You requested the following information, and our responses for all CM Health Mental Health Services are provided below each question.
Regarding patients of Specialist Mental Health services (SMHS):
1. As a percentage of patients of SMHS, how many are receiving psychological therapy from a clinical psychologist?
2. For patients who are referred to a clinical psychologist for psychological therapy, how long is it between referral and their first appointment for therapy?
3. For patients receiving psychological therapy from a clinical psychologist, how many sessions on average does the patient receive?
4. How many FTE clinical psychologists does your district health board employ?
5. How many FTE vacancies are there for clinical psychologists?
Our response is attached